Centre of excellence: Event planning
Strasbourg événements organises trade shows, public and professional fairs, and events, as part of our second core business. Events production is at the heart of our development strategy which aims to provide a renewed offering in the fields of gastronomy, housing, arts, leisure, tourism, real estate etc. every year.
Around a dozen regular events, with a new creation every year.
The Strasbourg événements team creates projects, arranges and develops each event, offering professionals a powerful visibility and welcoming a targeted audience.
Contribution of our services and expertise, along with partnerships with the best service providers around, is a winning combination of skills for the benefit of exhibitors and their target audiences.
- Controlled management of all spaces
- Recognised expertise in the field of economic and professional meetings
- One profession - event engineering and 40 specialities
- A turnkey solution
Events by... Strasbourg événements
- EUROPEAN FAIR
- ST-ART European contemporary art fair
- MAISONS DE PRINTEMPS Housing fair
- TOURISSIMO, Tourism fair
- SALON EUROPEEN DE LA BROCANTE ET DE L’ANTIQUITE Antique fair
- SALON REGIONAL DE L’IMMOBILIER Real estate fair
- EGAST, Equipment, gastronomy, catering, services and tourism professional trade fair
- CONCOURS DES VINS DU MONDE RIESLING, PINOT GRIS, SYLVANER ET GEWURTZTRAMINER Wine competition
NEW FOR 2013
- SALON DES GRANDS CÉPAGES BLANCS - Fair for the promotion of the Riesling, Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer & Sylvaner grape varieties
NEW FOR 2014
EGAST - A general public version of the gastronomy, tableware and decoration fair