Strasbourg is investing in the MICE industry!
Within the framework of its strategic route map, Strasbourg Eco 2020, the local community is placing Strasbourg on the market of international economic meetings.
Strasbourg City and Urban Community is investing in the modernisation and extension of the Convention Centre (PMC) and the creation of a new-generation Exhibition Park (PEX). A stone's throw from the European institutions, the two establishments together form a unique, multi-purpose and multi-function convention and fair complex, putting Strasbourg in the top 10 of MICE (Meetings, Incentive, Conventions, Events) destinations!
Opening up new spaces for new markets
- 3 auditoriums – Erasme - 1,800 seats, Schweitzer - 1,200 seats, Munch - 500 seats.
- 23 meeting rooms, from 20 to 500 seats, fully-equipped and with plenty of natural light
- 1 network of fixed and mobile interpreting booths
- 1 multi-purpose, 2,000 m² food court with storerooms, kitchens and catering preparation areas
- 10,000 m² of multi-purpose spaces – exhibition halls, catering areas and conference rooms